Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Republican Party Presidential Candidates says he will cry if he looses elections

With only six days to the polling day, New Republican president Stanley Masauli has told Malawians that that should he lose the May 19 presidential and parliamentary elections, he is going to Cry.
 
Masauli made the remarks at the presidential prayer breakfast that took place last Friday at Sanjika palace.
 
Pentecostal Revival Crusade PRC organized the prayers, under the leadership of Apostle DR. Madalitso Mbewe of Cavalry family church CFC and were aimed at praying for peaceful and fair elections.
 
"If we lost what I would is go home and cry. Cry for my country, cry for my people the people in the villages even in town here people can go hungry did you know that, attracting applause from the audience."
 
He made a public declaration that he would accept the results. He would accept that Malawians has chosen it that way.
 
"I would accept the results your Excellency. I would accept the fact that Malawians has chosen it that way. My heart will be depressed because I wanted to reorient our development cake to sustain or at least bring up our friends to a level close to us where we are enjoying plenty."

AEP


No comments:

Post a Comment